Structural Design Company in Bangladesh
A structural designer is an engineer who carries the responsibility of designing or constructing the physical establishment so that the external pressures can be resisted. Additionally, structural designers ensure the integrity of each element of a structural design. This may include- floor, beams, structural foundation, and columns. As a structural design company in Bangladesh, TOTO Power Engineering involves in protecting several types of different man-made structures, for example- buildings, towers, bridges, tunnels, or any commercial structure. We also do other things, so to know the details about our works just go through the article.
What does a structural design firm do?
You can also say structural design is a branch of civil engineering as there’s an application of the law of physics, mathematical and technological knowledge to securely design the bones of a man-made structure. Nowadays structural design contains a detailed and large combo of knowledge that may assume the performance of different materials and designs in a structure correctly. If they accurately do so the structure will be able to resist any load and stress. Some responsibilities of a structural design firm in Bangladesh is given below-
- Preparing a proper building design.
- Calculating the pressure and load the building can tolerate.
- Calculating a building’s reaction to external factors through computer-aided software.
- Construct a building according to the regulatory permits and also obtain them.
- Make a blueprint of the structure, estimate the costs and select the required materials for the building.
- Building structures need to be supervised.
- Project managers need to be advised by the company.
- A structural engineer must make contact with the other professionals- the architects, building supervisor, builders, and others to deliver the project perfectly.
- Managing and administrating the contacts of the project.
- Besides, a structural company can also improve the integrity of an existing building.
The importance of consulting a structural design company in Bangladesh
Structural design company in Bangladesh works both for the new and existing projects. An owner who is planning to change the infrastructure of the building or usage of a structure. The owner may also want to add more floors to a building or introduce an exceptional expansion to a monument. Without consulting an expert none can plan such things. As it is very important to understand the true structure of a building and the materials that can be used to build this. Only a professional engineer knows how to do all these perfectly. If you choose to make any structure without consulting a professional engineer then you may face collapse or serious damage to a structure afterward. A structural engineer has the experience to deal with any condition of a building. So the importance of consulting a structural design company are-
- To avoid extensive collapse of a building.
- To build a structure, if you work with an inexperienced designer your building may result in a loss of capacity.
- Using inappropriate materials while building a structure may lead to downfall.
- A fragile structure can be a threat to the public’s safety.
But when you consult with a professional structural design company in Bangladesh like TOTO POWER Engineering, you won’t face such incidents. Because a structural design company will visually inspect and do an assessment of the existing structure. We also determine the load-bearing ability which may also refer to the structural integrity of a building. We select high-quality elements that ensure the safety of the occupants. A structural design company suggests techniques and recommends details that will help the structure to be restored and give it back its original shape.
Is there any difference between structural engineers and civil engineers?
Though two of these professions are linked somewhere, there are significant differences between structural engineers and civil engineers. The structural design used to be a sub-discipline within civil engineering. But over the past few years, structural engineering has grown with its own discipline.
Structural design engineer-
- The designs, construction, analysis, and others will be carried out by the structural design engineer.
- Contain in-depth knowledge of structural design.
- Have mathematical and analytical ability to analyze each structural element.
- Civil engineer-
- Oversees the design and construction details.
- Ensure safety and stability of the building.
- Creating and checking the blueprint of a structure.
- Supervise the operations of the sites.
- Limited analysis of the building.
TOTO POWER Engineering is a professional structural design company in Bangladesh. We are providing comprehensive structural design services for residential, industrial, power plant, educational and commercial projects. We believe in working together with our respective clients by maintaining international standards to develop a complete structure.